|Braathen Dendrokronologiska Undersökningar|
Fullösa parish church, about 25 km north of Skara, is built of dressed or trimmed sandstone with intrusions of granite stone. It lacks plinth. The walls are lime plastered. The chancel originally was squared, but in 1741 the walls of the nave were extended up to the line of the east wall of the chancel.
Remains of the north and the south capping pieces date the nave. The outermost annual ring of the south capping piece is dated 1201, the oak-wood contains 12 annual rings in sapwood, thus the felling year is estimated to the period 1203 - 1205.